Rooted Conference 2019
Location: North Campus (2023 County Road Q, Pound, WI 54161)
Saturday, March 23rd, 9 AM - 12 PM
Join us for this free conference on "how-to's for living well." Dr. Mitch Sutton is our main speaker this year. He is enthusiastic about bringing health and wellness to his community. Experiencing the healing benefits of chiropractic since a young age, he has developed a passion for treated pediatric patience. Dr. Mitch believes in the gut/brain connection, in that a healthy brain begins with a healthy gut! With an understanding of what it means for the body to be healthy, he believes in "let thy food be thy medicine," and a healthy dose of fresh air, to be among the best ingredients for wellness.
Dr. Mitch was born in Stevens Point, WI. He received his bachelor's degree in Biology Pre-Health from the University of North Dakota and his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Northwestern Science University.
There will also be one breakout session, in which you can choose one workshop.
- Brain Health - Jill Cholewa, UW Extension
- Brain boosting foods
- Daily brain workouts/lessons
- Memory, focus, & clarity
- Berrylicious Berries - Scott Reuss, UW Extension
- Growing your own super fruit: raspberries, strawberries, & blueberries
Schedule of Events:
9:00 Doors open for Registration
9:35 Breakout Sessions
10:40 Dr. Mitch Sutton
12:00 Raffle Prizes
- Ionic Footbath / Detox ($100 value from Donna J. Abfall, RN, ND)
- Massage Envy ($90 Massage)
- Free Consult with Dr. Mitch ($435 value)
- Essential Oil Diffuser ($100 value from Kostreva Farms)
- Air Fryer ($100 value from Hillside Assembly)
- Brubaker Certificate ($75 value)